Tuesday 3 November 2009

my new phone~

wait for few days, i finally get my new phone...
2day, i went to Times Square there,
and b4 i went out, i call my daddy,
i ask him faster bank in money for me to buy hand phone~
uhhu~ he agree~~ woo~ so i successful get my new one~
tat's great~
yeah yeah yeah~ so happy ya~

i love tis phone very much.
but its camera not as good as the one which i use b4.
juz 3.2 mega pixels. haiz.. and no 3G.
but it's full touch screen. and also hav wifi..

my ideal my dream phone-- LG GD900 crystal soooooooo expensive (1890+)
wuwuwu~ i cant afford it~ and my daddy wont allowed me 2 buy..
then, i buy tis one, Samsung Star wifi,
ya,yes,yup....samsung again..
hahaha,
bcos i love Samsung design, so nice~


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually, i want go to LnG's BBQ party,
but it was raining, i cant go out already.
so sad,
i had been a long time didnt gather with them...
i miss them...
and....
i scare....not so close as b4...
i afraid...
i worry...

i dare to think it?  no... i don't...

i scare i will lose u all...
u all...always on my mind..
really.

before graduate,
i think no chance gather again already...sad...
soooo sorry, my friends.
i absent and miss tis great chance...
so sad, so bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment